How is one supposed to choose one house when there are so many amazing possibilities? I have made a little list including pictures and a few thoughts on my top choices. 🙂
1. Maybe not live in this one, but wouldn’t it be the most perfect writing nook?
2. A gypsy caravan – travelling and exploring the countryside, spending each evening under star filled sky and taking time to enjoy the small wonders of life.
3. Who hasn’t wanted to live in a castle one time or another, and one on the fringes of an enchanted forest – what could be better?
4. On an island – perhaps a little bigger than this one, but you get the idea…
5. little cottage in the forest beside a stream, complete with deer, rabbits and pet wolf.
6. A houseboat – one of those irresistibly charming things.
7. Wonder of wonders – a tree house
8. Hobbit house, including a round, green door and gorgeous flowerbeds
10. On the top of a mountain – tranquility, peace and freedom
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink