I was so surprised and excited to be nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by Nicole L. Bates a few days ago. I met her at Writers Unboxed and also was lucky enough to ‘friend’ her on facebook. She is a great blogger herself, at Nicole L. Bates Official Page you can check her work out. I would love to be able to nominate her back, but she has already been here. 🙂
There are a few rules of acceptance that I am going to attempt to carry out.
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers that you admire.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
I have not been in the blogging world for long, but on my Internet travels I have come across a few marvellous blogs. I apologize that I was unable to create links, I did my best, but I am not that blog-savvy yet. 🙂 If I figure it out in the mean time, I will add them.
Nadia Krige is a wonderful person and a skilled writer who has the ability to allow her reader to relive her adventures. Her blog, Gypsified.com is a charming place with interesting and adorable posts.
Normandie Ward Fischer has a blog that if filled with interesting and thought-provoking posts. She is an excellent writer and her blog is a wonderful place to visit. The name of the blog is Normandie Ward Fischer, Writing from On Board and On Shore.
Melissa Amateis Marsh has a fantastic blog, I love her posts about WWII, which are illuminating and a very special tribute. She writes with style and flair, altogether great reads. Here blog is Writing with Style at grosvenorsquare.blogspot.com
Karen S. Elliott has a great blog, The Word Shark, bursting with wonderful and heartwarming posts. She also has guest bloggers that add to the colour to her intriguing site.
Now, the seven things about myself.
- My favourite sport is horseriding, especially hacking and cross-country.
- I am a proud South African
- I love long, dreamy dresses
- My birthstones are also my favourite ‘stones’ – Moonstones and pearls.
- I adore all animals, except the cold-blooded ones 🙂
- I am addicted to books and reading
- I love travelling and my bucket list of destination grows longer by the day 🙂